Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Since I’ve now been home for over a year now, and, as of December 28th, 2006, have to reapply for the Peace Corps; it looks like I’m sticking around. While I have stayed up at night contemplating how to kill this blog, I’ve come to realize that the blog that keeps on blogging cannot be exterminated. No matter how hard I try it will live on. When a young child sees his first rainbow and dreams about the gold at its end, the blog is there. When a newborn butterfly escapes the confines of his cocoon and spreads her glorious wings, the blog is there. Never has a blog meant so much to – Shut up! It’s only a collection of crazy musings by some kid with way too much time on his hands. Um yeah, well, I can’t argue with that.

2007 will see some changes. I’m getting a little sick of constantly talking about doctors and crap in all my entries. While I’ll continue to update, from time to time, my condition for those of you who I don’t see, I’d like to go in a different direction with this. Sure personal updates have their place, but I’d like to change it up. Haven’t thought about how, but stay tuned, or not. I’ll keep going anyway.

Quick update: Living with my brother and sister-in-law, have another volunteer job at the local workforce center (should be very interesting), GMAT in February, and doctors appointments (I mentioned it. HA HA!) in the next couple of weeks.

Happy New Year to all! Try to do something good for someone you don’t know in 07. This is gonna be the year the pendulum swings back and the role of positive energy begins to dominate. Don’t depend on those in power to make things better. We already have the preparation, now we have the opportunity. Much love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home